May 6, 2018
Nati moves into his house which marks a year of making BYOD
Podcast! For the anniversary Greg and Nati talk about what they
have learned during the last year, a bit about their recording
equipment, and what have changed about their view about Apple.
Also we talk about some interesting tidbits from Apple's earning
call, and how do we feel about Apple's exit from the router market
(hint, we don't care).
- Nati finally finished building (not by himself of course) his
house! 😊 🎉
- Our one year anniversary 🎉
- What we have learned during a year of podcasting
- Some surprise guests that congratulate us 🙌
A general talk about Apples earnings
- Why people care so much? 🤷♂️
- Some interesting points:
- Apple’s wearables section is growing
- Small reference to the iPhone 5c’s performance
- iPhone X is popular
- Services grew (again) and Apple directly talked about iCloud
- Health is an intense area of interest...
- The crud surrounding dead iPhone X